A priest goes on a fishing trip with a few others and some sailors to help them. A few hours in, he suddenly hooks a very big fish.
Helping him reel it in, a sailor says “Whoa, look at the size of that Bastard!”.
“Hey, mind your language!” says the priest.
Embarrassed, the sailor thinks quickly and blurts out, “Sorry father, but that’s what this fish is called, it’s a Bastard fish”.
Accepting the explanation, the priest forgives the sailor and takes the fish back to church.
“Look at this huge Bastard!” says the priest, spotting the bishop.
“Language, please! this is God’s house,” replies the bishop.
“No, no that’s what this fish is called,” says the priest.
“Oh,” says the bishop, scratching his chin “I could clean that bastard and we could have it for dinner.”
So the bishop takes the fish, cleans it, and brings it to the mother superior.
“Could you cook this bastard for dinner tonight?” he asks her.
“My, what language!” she exclaims, clearly shocked.
“No, sister that’s what the fish is called – a bastard”, says the bishop.
Satisfied with the explanation, the mother superior says, “Wonderful, I’ll cook that bastard tonight, The Pope is coming for dinner!”
The fish tastes just great and The Pope asks where they got it.
“Well, I caught the bastard!” says the priest.
“And I cleaned the bastard!” says the bishop.
“And I cooked the bastard!” says the mother superior.
The Pope stares at them for a long moment with a steely gaze, leans back in his chair, takes off his cap, puts his feet up on the table, pours himself a whiskey and says:” You know what? You schmucks are alright.”
A female researcher was writing her thesis about the effects of long army service and sexual function.
In one of her first meetings with war veterans, some still serving, some honorably discharged, she decides to pose a somewhat delicate question.
“Can you please tell me, and don’t be shy, when was the last time you had intercourse?”
Most of them mumbled some embarrassed reply. Only one man, a general, stood tall and said “1956 ma’am.”
The woman, taken back by this answer said “1956?! That long?!”
The woman felt terrible for the general, who was actually a good-looking gentleman and decided to break his long dry streak herself.
She invites him to her apartment for dinner after the meeting.
He agreed, and after a nice meal, the two made passionate love for an hour.
Afterward, exhausted, the woman cuddled up to the army general afterward and whispered: “Well, you sure haven’t forgotten anything since 1956…”
The general looked at her confused and said: “Well I sure hope not. It’s only 2330 now!”
1. How can Santa deliver presents during a thunderstorm? His sleigh is flown by raindeer
2. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite!
3. What did the stamp say to the Christmas card? Stick with me and we’ll go places!
4. Why don’t you ever see Santa in hospital? Because he has private elf care!
5. Why is it getting harder to buy Advent calendars? Their days are numbered!
6. What do you call a bunch of chess players bragging about their games in a hotel lobby? Chess nuts boasting in an open foyer!
7. What did the beaver say to the Christmas tree? Nice gnawing you!
8. What do you call a snowman with a six pack? An abdominal snowman
9. What do you call a kid who doesn’t believe in Santa? A rebel without a Claus.
10. Who is Santa’s favorite singer? Elf-is Presley.
11. What do the elves call it when Father Christmas claps his hands at the end of a play? Santapplause!
12. How much did Santa pay for his sleigh? Nothing, it was on the house!
13. Why did Santa’s helper see the doctor? Because he had a low “elf” esteem!
14. Who hides in the bakery at Christmas? A mince spy!
15. How do snowmen get around? They ride an icicle!
16. What does Santa do when his elves misbehave? He gives them the sack!
17. What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations? Tinsilitis!
18. What’s green, covered in tinsel and goes ribbet ribbet? A mistle-toad!
19. Why are Christmas trees so bad at sewing? They always drop their needles!
20. How will Christmas dinner be different after Brexit? No Brussels!
21. What would you call an elf who just has won the lottery? Welfy
22. What do you call Santa’s helpers? Subordinate Clauses.
23. How did the bauble get addicted to Christmas? He was hooked on trees his whole life.
24. Why are Christmas trees so fond of the past? Because the present’s beneath them!
25. What’s the difference between Santa Clause and a knight? One slays a dragon, the other drags a sleigh!
A woman joins a country club and one day hears the guys talking about their golf round.
She says, “I played on my college’s golf team. I was pretty good. Mind if I join you next week?”
No one wants to say ‘yes’, but they’re on the spot.
Finally, one man says, “Okay, but we start at 6:30 am.”
He figures the early tee-time will discourage her.
The woman says this may be a problem and asks if she can be up to 15 minutes late.
They roll their eyes, but say, “Okay.”
She’s there at 6:30 am sharp and beats all of them with an eye-opening 2-under par round.
She’s fun and pleasant and the guys are impressed.
They congratulate her and invite her back the next week.
She smiles, and says, “I’ll be there at 6:30, or 6:45.”
The next week she again shows up at 6:30 sharp.
Only this time, she plays left-handed.
The three guys are incredulous as she still beats them with an even par round, despite playing with her off-hand.
They’re totally amazed. They can’t figure her out. She’s very pleasant and a gracious winner. They invite her back again, but each man harbors a burning desire to beat her.
The third week, she’s 15 minutes late, which irritates the guys. This week she plays right-handed and narrowly beats all three of them. The men grumble that her late arrival is petty gamesmanship on her part.
However, she’s so charming and complimentary of their strong play, they can’t hold a grudge. This woman is a riddle no one can figure out.
After the game they decide to have a couple of beers in the Clubhouse.
Finally, one of the men asks her, “How do you decide if you’re going to golf right-handed or left-handed?” The lady blushes, and grins. “Well I’m ambidextrous,” she replies. “I like to switch back and forth. When I got married after college, I discovered my husband always sleeps in the nude. Right before I leave in the morning for golf practice, I pull the covers off him. If his willy points to the right, I golf right-handed; if it points to the left, I golf left-handed.”
The guys think this is hysterical and burst into laughter. Astonished at this bizarre information, one of the them asks, “What if it’s pointing straight up?”
“Then I’m fifteen minutes late.”
A man drives a train in Bulgaria. One day, he falls asleep driving and runs over someone walking on the tracks. Well, his case goes to court, and he gets the death sentence for murder. So, he’s on death row and the executioner approaches him.
“What would you like for your last meal?”
“I would like a banana please.”
The executioner thinks it’s weird, but shrugs and gives him a banana. The guy eats his banana, waits a while, and gets strapped into the electric chair.
When the flip the switch, nothing happens! In Bulgaria, such an act of divine intervention means you get released.
A few months go by, and the train driver has been working for a new company. Well, old habits die hard, and he falls asleep again, killing 2 people this time. The court has no patience for recklessness, so he ends up on death row again. After a while, the same executioner from last time approaches him.
“You again? Dang! What do you want this time?”
“Two bananas please.”
The executioner shrugs and hands him two bananas. A bit weird, but whatever. There’s no way he can cheat death twice! But, when they flip the switch, nothing happens again. The train driver walks a second time.
Some time passes, and the executioner is very busy. After another few months, the same dude shows up, apparently having run over 3 people with a train. Exacerbated, the executioner approaches him for the third time.
“Let me guess. Three bananas?”
“Actually yes! How did you know?”
“Too bad! This has gone on long enough. No more bananas! Today you fry.”
So, the train driver gets strapped into the chair with no last meal. But, when they flip the switch, nothing happens again.
“I don’t get it,” says the executioner. “I didn’t let you eat any bananas!”
“It’s not the bananas.” Sighed the prisoner. “I’m a very bad conductor.”